1. My name is Jacob and I am a college student. I attend a Community College in hopes to transfer to the University of Florida to get my degree in business, which is where my Dad graduated from.
2. I would consider myself more of an introvert than extrovert, because I usually chose to not speak out. I don’t feel nervous or uncomfortable when speaking in front of people, I, a lot of the time, just don’t feel the need to say anything.
3. I have around 5 years of professional Netflix watching under my belt. I have watched just about every good show on Netflix and I’m always interested in diving into a new one. Also, another favorite of mine on Netflix are documentaries. Some of my favorite TV shows would be Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, The Office, Psyche; I could continue on for about 3 pages but it think those are my top 4. I’m sure if you asked me on a different day I would give different answers!
4. I live with 3 roommates that just so happen to be my best friends. Two of them are high school friends that I have grown extremely close to over that last few years. My other roommate is a childhood friend that has been my neighbor for more than 10 years! I am truly thankfully for my friends.
5. Sports are and have been for a while a HUGE part of my life. In high school, I played basketball all four years, Lacrosse my junior and senior year, and Baseball freshman and sophomore year. Currently I am just an avid fan that plays pick up basketball with friends on the weekends. My favorite teams are the Gators, the Heat, the Dolphins, the Flyers, and the Phillies. (Yes, I have a favorite team for every sport and keep track of all of them) With that being said my all time favorite athlete is and will always be LeBron James.
6. One of My roommates and I hobbies are video games. I know it is cliche and it seems like every high school and college guy plays video games, but we take it a little more serious than most. I truly believe the only way to understand the magnitude of this would be to see the inside of my apartment. Sadly the best I can do is a picture, but I don’t think it does it justice!
7. My roommate and I try (key word TRY) to make it to the gym 5 times a week. I would like to consider myself somewhat knowledgeable about lifting weights but by no means do I claim to be an expert or to have serious muscles. It’s simply just a hobby!
8. When out in public or driving around the one thing that never fails to make me turn my head, tap my friend and say “Bro! look at that!” are cars! I can’t get enough of them. Again I don’t claim to be an expert, I just enjoy the way they look. This fascination most likely stems down from my dad and uncle who both enjoy and collect exotic cars. I was lucky enough to drive my uncles Maserati last year which was exhilarating!
9. My views are heavily conservative. I believe in the free market system, lower taxes, a smaller government with limited power, and I disagree with abortion and the separation of church and state, which leads me to my last and maybe most important fact!
10. I am a child of God. My parents are both devout Christians and they instilled in me the same desire to serve Him. I have a great relationship with my parents and I attribute a lot of that to God. I am always willing to answer questions about my faith!